domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Jodie Foster mentions Kristen in Recent Interview



















"Interviewer: You said that Kristen Stewart, your partner in Panic Room , star since Twilight , nor had the constitution of an actress. What did you mean by that?

Jodie Foster: I think that, like me, she doesn't feel the need to draw attention to herself. I don't like to dance on tables, a lampshade on my head. I can give my best only if the character allows me to express something that rings true inside me, a commitment. It made me inevitably demanding. I saw actresses who just wanted to shine. The script or the dialogues become secondary to them. I often envied them."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...